I have got this request a many times: How can I convert a number into Indian Currency? I hereby build a simple Number To Words Indian Rupees Online Converter using programming language. So, you can convert a number into Indian Currency. Click Here To Convert Number To Words Indian Rupees
Number To Words Indian Rupees Online
How To Convert Number To Words
The Indian numbering system is used in the Indian subcontinent (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal and Pakistan) to express large numbers. The terms lakh (1,00,000) and crore (1,00,00,000) are the most commonly used terms (even in English, such as in a local variety called Indian English) to express large numbers in the system.
- lakh: 150,000 rupees in India is referred to as “1.5 lakh rupees“, which is written as 1,50,000 rupees in word One Lakh Fifty Thousand Rupees Only;
- crore: 30,000,000 (thirty million) rupees is referred to as “3 crore rupees“, which is written as 3,00,00,000 rupees with commas at the thousand, lakh, and crore places.
Convert Number To Words Indian Rupees
Here we are build a very useful tool for various person who have no idea to How to write number to words Indian rupees. Here you can type simply a number like something you have needed for example like your are not know to write 12,345.00 in Indian rupees.
Also Read This:
- 500+ Best TRICKY GS General Knowledge In Hindi Free Download
- [FREE] Indian Polity -भारतीय राजव्यवस्था 2022
- [JOB] SSC Delhi Police Driver Constable Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- [Free] How to Crack CISF Head Constable Ministerial Exam 2022 | CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2019 Mock Test
- Indian Polity Quiz
- B.Ed कॉलेजों में नामांकन के लिए आज से करें आवेदन:23 जून को होगी प्रवेश परीक्षा; जानिए, किस यूनिवर्सिटी में कितनी सीटें
Some example of How can you write number to word Indian rupees?
|₹5.00||Rupees Five Only|
|₹12.00||Rupees Twelve Only|
|₹129.00||Rupees One Hundred Twenty Nine Only|
|₹1,125.00||Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Twenty Five Only|
|₹22,000.00||Rupees Twenty Two Thousand Only|
|₹85,698.00||Rupees Eighty Five Thousand Six Hundred Ninety Eight Only|
|₹9,58,986.00||Rupees Nine Lakh Fifty Eight Thousand Nine Hundred Eighty Six Only|
|₹99,45,814.00||Rupees Ninety Nine Lakh Fifty Thousand Eight Hundred Fourteen Only|
|₹1,12,25,640.00||Rupees One Crore Twelve Lakh Twenty Five Thousand Six Hundred Forty Only|
|₹99,99,99,999.00||Rupees Ninety Nine Crores Ninety Nine Lakhs Ninety Nine Thousands Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine Only|
How do I convert numbers to word?
Type the formula =SpellNumber(A1) into the cell where you want to display a written number, where A1 is the cell containing the number you want to convert. You can also manually type the value like =SpellNumber(22.50). Press Enter to confirm the formula.
How do you write amounts in words in English?
37 = thirty-seven. 49 = forty-nine. 255 = two hundred fifty-five. 876 = eight hundred seventy-six.
Here are some examples:
120 = one hundred twenty.
405 = four hundred five.
556 = five hundred fifty-six.
999 = nine hundred ninety-nine
Insert Rupee Symbol in MS Word Using Keyboard
If you don’t have the rupee icon, press Ctrl+Alt+4 keys together. You could also press the side Alt key (Alt_GR)+₹ symbol if it is available on your keyboard. The rupee symbol can also be added using the left side Alt key and then type 8377 on the numeric pad.
How do I type an INR symbol?
The Union government, preferring the keyboard combination mode to a key dedicated to the symbol, has shortlisted two command options to get the rupee symbol: Alt+R and Alt+4.
References for Number to Word: